Thursday, August 18, 2005

WHAT is THAT!!???

to the left you see the new Canadian Olympic jersey made by Nike.. (long pause).. WHAT THE HELL!!??? it looks like dude is wearing his younger brothers jersey.. this is supposed to make players FASTER, COOLER and LIGHTER!!!??? all I can say is "wwhhhaaaaaaaaa, huh"? this is hockey, not flippin cycling. that has got to be the GAYEST look I have ever seen.. the socks aren't much better.. I've seen better designs in the EPL.. seriously.. this is why Nike does not have an NHL contract.. the R&D cost is reported at 6 figures.. hell, give me the six figures and I'll have my 2 year old come up with a better jersey.. reports also say the replica will cost around $100 for fans..
Maybe they made a mistake.. Maybe they delivered the women's team jerseys?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

See, now fashion talk I dig! The socks are aweful.

Unknown said...

please use haloscan for your comments...this is annoying!

Unknown said...

no more Haloscan talk!!!